We sincerely appreciate the efforts and donations of time and resources from families and individuals who support our cause – to help parents who are struggling to find the truth on the internet when making difficult choices about their family.
- Carl Davidson Family Trust, for their donation of the use of their San Francisco office complex for our organization and volunteer staff.
- Anold Beck Family, for the donation of the time of their I.T. staff in coordinating and setting up Parent-Advocacy.org and ongoing technical support for our staff.
- Susan J. Smith, for the donation of our telephone and fax numbers
- David Alstrohm Family, for registration and donation of our domain names and web server.
- Orrin Tate Family, for the donation of laptop computers and printers for our volunteer staff.
- The Whitehead Foundation, for the donation office copiers, wireless routers, and a refrigerator.
We sincerely appreciate these donors who have helped us so much.
We're also received requests from additional supporters to provide a way to donate through PayPal or other means. Finally, with a little help from our friends we've been able to setup donations through PayPal! Every donation is always graciously accepted and appreciated.